Thursday 5 June 2014

Anu Amatya


Anu Amatya <anu.amatya.aa@gmail.com>

7:07 PM (39 minutes ago)

to me

Hello sir,
This is Anupama Amatya writing for the first time after passing out.
its been almost 6yrs & even today I reminiscise my days at RVA and miss my life in kalimpong.

I hope everyone is fine and in the best of health.
Good for us(ex-rockvalites) that there’s facebook , we get the updates  .
I look at the pictures of 15th aug, teacher’s day, children’s day, rock2ber fest , elocution, & various other events & I kinda get jealous.those were the days!

As for me , im doing medicals here in ktm.college life is full of ups &downs.  Except for the hectic study hours and super stressing exams ., everything else in mbbs(the field visits,community diagnosis,college days,medical humanities, autopsy,ward duty,OPD postings & even getting scolding from seniorDr.s) is fun.

Also, I’d like to congratulate RVA  for its achievements n the progress it has made and ,wish luck  & success in the future.

my love & warm regards to all the teachers.
thank u for your guidance. :)                                                      
anupama amatya(icse batch 2008)

1 comment: