Friday 6 June 2014

Gautam Tamang


Gautam Tamang <groundzer0music8@gmail.com>

Jan 3 (1 day ago)


I joined Rockvale Academy in the year 2000 joining in class KG.I was fascinated by football when i was in the junior section.I represented the school mini football team for an AHLIS football tournament held in Himali Boarding School in kurseong. Music came later to me when i joined Rageshree kala niketan under the guidance of Mr. Y. Ghatani my mentor. I developed the liking for music and started participating in all the ICSE and ISC fest and won many awards.The platform that i got in school has helped me tremendously as i joined college this year in Scottish Church College and won the title of Mr.Freshers. When i was in class 12 in 2012 i joined Ground Zero a famous band in Kalimpong and represented the Rock On Beat contest and was judged the winners. I would like to take this opportunity to thank our principal for his encouragement and  blessings that this year our band went to Nagaland to perform in the Hornbill international Rock Festival 2013 in this contest i was judged 1st Runners up "Best Keyboardist" which is a great honor for me in this regard i would like to thank my parents,principal, Y. Ghatani , Ground Zero and all of those who encouraged me to be what or who i am today.
Optima Thule

0 comments:

Post a Comment