Friday 6 June 2014

Tenzin Metoh


metoh <metoh@rediffmail.com>
Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 11:44 PM
To: principal@rockvaleacademy.com
Hello Sir,
How are you?i hope this email finds you in good health and spirit.First of all i am
truely sorry for not having kept in touch for so long with you and the Rockvale family.To cut
long story short, i have  been facing many personal and career debacles,where i would
always be  nearing the end of the tunnel but then again, there i would be back to square
one.Therefore i never had pleasant stories to share Sir.
Although the good news for now would be that i recently got selected as the State
Consultant(Monitoring and Evaluation)under the Public Health Engineering Department.In between
i had also worked as Associate Editor for an English daily(Eastern Sentinel)but left it to
pursue Law.Now i would be working and side by side complete my Law degree.Sir but this is not
all.I also have my State Public Service Exams coming up.I have all these years been missing it
by a whisker or two therefore i intend to complete the dream i dreamt.UPSC this year too will
be put on the backburner as i am already overloaded to too many things .
Sir,the point behind all this update is also that i want you to know that i have not
stopped dreaming.That i am still a fighter despite every obstacle i have faced.That i am still
working each day towards my dream.I am not giving up and i hope you have not given up your
hope on me .Sir,i will not stay in touch until i achieve my goals and i hope you will
understand.But please letme know if you got to read this mail.My regards to Roshni Mam and
your two lovely kids.
student,
Tenzin Metoh


0 comments:

Post a Comment