Thursday 5 June 2014

Deependra Pradhan


Deependra Pradhan <deependra26@gmail.com>
Dec 15 (3 days ago)
to me
Dear sir.
I have never been in a good books of my teachers. I dont know how many of them remember me. But I am really sure, you do.
I have spent only two years of my life in Rockvale yet I feel so good about it.. (To tell you sir, I m sure this will sound irrelevant to most.)
I was never so significantly different that one should remember me, as a student.. it was there in my subconscious mind that I was not really good in anything. And then once you took a proxy class, I think it had just been couple of months I had joined, till that time i wasn't too familiar with my own classmates, you called out my name, and made me stand up, you told me few things that you had told me during my interview for admission. For my principal  to remember my name and where I was from, was something very new for me, then I also thought maybe it was by chance.
But as the days went by I realized how u remembered almost evryone by there name. How good that unconsciously did to me is beyond my capability to express. I realized this much later. I started feeling I was someone, recognizable.
I try and take this learning with me evrywhere I go, to regard people well, irrespective of their importance in my life.    
 
    Thank you.

Sincerely
Deependra Pradhan

0 comments:

Post a Comment